Organizing, simply and visually
Organization increases effectivity, decreases stress and creates a safer workplace. Keeping on top of things require time and effort, coordinating with your team and going through reports and records.
By using Yolean you will get:
- A simple and visual organizational tool
- Coordination and follow-up as an integral part of daily work
- A structured way to identify and handle deviations before they happen or have a chance to become large and costly
Short-term planning, long-term success
According to McKinsey, one factor behind poor productivity and cost outcomes in construction is difficulties in short-term planning. Yolean is developed in collaboration with project managers to make it easier to get a grasp of the coming weeks, turning a difficulty into a competitive advantage. Using Yolean, you will be able to see if your project runs the risk of being delayed, and find the best course of action to get back on schedule.
Optimize communication and minimize the time needed to stay focused on what's important.
- What is done and what is coming up shortly?
- Where is co-ordination needed due to dependencies in logistics, processes or resources?
- Is there a risk of problems occuring?
- Have problems already occured?
- How can we adjust the plan to minimize the impact of problems that have occured?
Create commitment and momentum when the whole team can ask and answer questions, as well as see deliverables and milestones. Our web-based software and notifications makes it easy to meet and collaborate even in distributed teams.
- Deliverables, milestones, questions and answers, all in one place.
- Integrated handling of planning and documentation linked to questions and answers, for easy compilation and searchability.
- Built-in deviation management.
- Visualize dependencies between questions and/or deliverables.
- Apply labels to visualize and filter key issues, workshops, cost impacts, etc.
Synchronize crews and maximize the use of machines and equipment. Experience shorter lead times and easy rescheduling in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Where are different crews scheduled at the moment?
- When and where should a new job be scheduled to optimize equipment usage?
- Which jobs have just been finished and can be invoiced?
- Which jobs need to be rescheduled and are there gaps in the plan that can be used?
Want to know more? Get in touch with us:
+46 76-893 63 68
+46 70-223 46 76